Military Service Credit

A veteran will receive 5 units of basic military training credit toward an associate’s degree if they have:

  • Been on active duty one year or longer and
  • Received an honorable discharge

Credit will not transfer to a four-year university and will have no bearing on the student’s GPA. A DD-214 with an honorable discharge can be submitted to Admission and Records or the Veteran Service office.


Article ID: 73414
Fri 3/8/19 1:17 PM
Wed 6/12/19 9:42 AM